Happiness, Hell, or Heaven on Earth?

One of my friend asked me a sincere question yesterday, 'What do you get out of all this philosophical/theosophical discussions?'

I thought about it.

"Kingdom of heaven obviously... Said in as many words in scriptures😃" chirped in another friend.

Again I thought about it.

Finally, I said, "Thanks my friend. But my best guess answer be 'Heaven on Earth!' 😊" I concluded.

Many interpret this answer as, 'Happiness on Earth!'

It's true that 'Happiness on Earth!' is God's program for Earth. But I see this timeline exceeding that of my life timeline.

Meanwhile, 'Heaven on Earth' is meaningful for my lifetime.

Because I see 'Hell on Earth'.

Looking at this news "Man deliberately contracted HIV so he could pass it on to other people" this morning supports my view.

Losing hope of life completely & committing suicide seems to be old times. 'Let me go for suicide in an elapsed time & meanwhile, I'll take along as many as with me to where I am going' ushering in at the present times.

Isn't there a single soul around this brother who fell into such despair of hopelessness to love him & lead him into a path of some life?

No! I guess none of the folks around him must have had the time to invest into his life to know him that well!

My prayers go out for this brother & all brothers & sisters who are infected through this brother.

Is this not hell on earth? What else is?

The only effective weapon I see making sense to deal with hell on earth is to get heaven on earth.

First I saw hell in my life & I strived hard continuously using weapons 1. Truths, 2. Love, 3. Integrity, & 4. Faith-prayer from heaven to attack the hell in my life.

Several friends helped me & helping me.

This is the only modus operandi I received through my friends to attack hell on earth.

The weapons from heaven works!

For a detailed description of weapon #4, checkout my recent publication on Amazon. ( Search for 'Teach Us to Pray, Sabina' or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HC586X)

Now when I see hell around me, I can only strive to use the same weapons with which I practiced & know of, right?

My 7th grader agrees with this view as you can see in his 1st novel on Amazon: 
    
    An orphan boy is trained by his friends Hope, Preparation, Practice, Dexterity, Determination, & Motivation to rescue Destiny & then Destiny reminds him of Faith & helps in his Victory against much more powerful enemy. (Search for 'Atlantians the mysterious ring' or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0778V7919/)

or Tell me, openly & transparently: What weapons have you used to identify & unearth the hell in your life?

Comments

  1. A heart-wrecking news this morning completely un-intelligble to any minds of Indian culture: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-india-bodies-found-hanging-20180701-story.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Popular posts from this blog

Losing Sight of Lord Jesus

Church attacks!

Can children keep secrets from their parents?