Who am I? Prem Kumar S.R. :-)

I enjoy working in Information technology, creating digital product solutions, and serving organizations, communities, & individuals across the world in their transformation journey for 22 years now, currently through INUAID and earlier through Genesis Scada Solutions as its Chief Technology Officer (CTO) till August 2019. Earlier through Photon Infotech for 3 years as Associate Vice President - Client Solutions & Delivery. Prior to Photon, through Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) & its many fortune 100 client organizations for 16 years till 2014.

Right after my B.Tech from IIT Madras in 1998, I joined TCS as a programmer and got promoted across many levels to a senior technology leader role in 16 years and became in-charge for solutions engineering, delivery & sales for multi-million dollar customer accounts. I am also a trained business leader by Tata management training institute. I had lived 7 years outside India in Miami, New Jersey, Chicago, & Capetown to work in-person with Tata Consultancy Services customer organizations. During my 3 years stint at Photon, I received top 2 agile delivery leaders recognition in the performance ranking exercise that was conducted among 20 leaders.

I also enjoy teaching, guest lectures, & leading workshops. This past year, I did 3 sessions. One on a technology topic "Industry Applications of Computer Arithmetic" to one of the top private engineering institutes of India. Another on leadership topic "Preparing for being a leader amidst weaknesses and or failures" to one of the top 10 management institutes of India. And, recently, a Python workshop for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).

Currently, I live in Chennai, India. I had lived 7 years outside India with family in Miami, New Jersey, Chicago, & Capetown to work in-person with TCS clients. I grew up in Vellore, Tamilnadu.

On my hobbies, I enjoy utilizing my professional skills towards needs of family & friends. I have helped 2 authors in editing & publishing their 3 books to 12 countries on Amazon. 1st author was my 7th grader son & 2nd author is a seasoned mature author. Last year, I coached 3 high school students in Maths & Physics. I do not enjoy running, but began running to recover my physical health, & last year led a group of friends who ran along! :-)

Top 4, who deeply impacted my life:
  • Dina Gnana Rupa, my wife,
  • A.S. Raj, my daddy,
  • Dr. W. Edwards Deming, the father of Quality of 20th century
  • Jesus of Nazareth, the perfect man of 1st Century.

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

Resurrection Power of Christ in Us!

How I honor and care for my mummy in her old age?

Mathew 4 - Meditation by Kevin Samuel Premkumar