How to cope with impending expiry date?
Following is a conversation thread among a group of friends. V: bros how are you all coping with the nearing expiry date. R: nearing ‘expiry date’? I’m looking for organ donors V: Ha ha. R: V, on a serious note, the % of days that I wake up and feel old is slowly increasing - constant aches and pains don’t help either. R: And I keep thinking I should make a will one of these days before it’s too late. V: Yes man and the news of apparently health folks dying of cardiac arrest in their 40s is not helping either. Looking for some tips to cope S: yes after u go. what if you are in hospital and funds are needed and you are not awake? M: Cope with such news or cope with heart attacks? 😬 V: Open with the impending end… looks like none of you are effected or have come to terms J: Does it really matter, V? The way I figure, may be 3 or 4 people would think of me for any period longer than a day or so after we kick the bucket, and after that, except for the inconvenience caused becau...

Comments
Post a Comment