Tug of war with old-aged parents

Last night I had very disturbed sleep. Woke-up at 4 am after going to bed at 12 am.

Such auto wake-up within 4 hours is strange. My stomach also pained severely.

This last happened some few years back. I drank a glass of water & prayed, "I know my spirit is restless. I know you want to speak to me. Yes, please. With 4 hrs sleep I am going to be miserable tomorrow. Can you kindly speak after I wake-up please"

Grace filled me. I went to sleep again. Forgot about the paining stomach. Slept deeply. I woke-up. It was 7 am. Stomach pain had stopped fully.

After a while, a call came & word of God came:

"Listen to your father, who gave you life, and

do not despise your mother when she is old.

Buy the truth and do not sell it— wisdom, instruction and insight as well. The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.

May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful!

My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways, Proverbs 23:22‭-‬26"

I listened, acted, & lost the tug of war on a matter with my Mummy.

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

Resurrection Power of Christ in Us!

Mathew 4 - Meditation by Kevin Samuel Premkumar

How I honor and care for my mummy in her old age?