Wisdom - Separation

Wisdom calls for separation of husband and wife when the husband is NOT stopping physical hurting.


1st let him control his anger and emotions and stop hurting physically.
Ensuring this is the 1st responsibility of extended family and friends.
No reasons in this world can justify physical hurting.

"Hey, I really love you. But trying to twist the arm of your sister is totally unacceptable. No touching her at all," I screamed at my boy even yesterday. 
He silently nodded and conveyed his acceptance of my rebuke.

"Yeah, we understand the reasons that provoked you.
Really sorry and sad.
But, dear, here's the last warning.
One more instance of your physical hurting, we'll plan both your separation"

Last year I was about to give this last warning to one of my friend.
But the other friend, spouse, fought with me and threw tantrums with me and stopped me from giving the last warning.
She feared that he may degrade me and our relationship.
Fair enough. 

Now 2020 post-Covid, occurrence of physical hurting -- No sane mediator will try to mediate to continue living together.
Yeah, both are my friends and I love them both.
I love God even more.
But separation is the best in my view.

God is the only hope and everlasting comfort for both in 2 separate homes with a managed plan to take care of their 2 lovely daughters.  

What do you think? 

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

Resurrection Power of Christ in Us!

Mathew 4 - Meditation by Kevin Samuel Premkumar

How I honor and care for my mummy in her old age?