Common event of my past 11,000 days life

I decided to follow Jesus in my 8th grade. God met me in several circumstances of my life.

As I look back and meditate upon the circumstances in which God met me, I see one characteristic that's common to all those circumstances.

Almost in all such circumstances I began praying: "Yes, dear Lord. You know I am a good guy. The reason for my slipping from your holy standards is him, her, or this unique situation you allowed in my life. So, kindly forgive me."

But invariably ended my prayers with: "Yes, dear Lord. I am really ashamed of blaming him, her or this unique situation for my slipping. No, Lord, no one else is to blame, only I. This is the way I am - and I really need help. Can you please help???"

This was the closing note in all those prayers.

Guess what?! Miracles happened.

First of all, grace of God rained. The power of the blood of Christ washed my guilt. Holy Spirit touched my spirit and assured me of my forgiveness and a silent joy filled my heart. An unexplainable peace came into my heart and mind. I received fresh inspiration and motivation to identify goals for the present year and present week and  invested efforts with all my heart and mind trusting God.

Thus, God met me in several circumstances during my past 11,000  days of life.

Not only this, I also began hearing testimonies of the dramatic work of God from others.

Be it Dina's healing of throwing out her thyroid tablets for healing from thyroid disease or Ganapathy Subramanian Uncle's throwing off his poonal sacred thread for healing from asthma which I heard from Uncle yesterday, our God works in ways we cannot always see.

No wonder apostle Paul writes, "1. I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

2. Do not be conformed to this world or family members principles, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by TESTING you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." -- Romans 12:1-2

In fact, our understanding of each other's life and investing deep and long efforts for this understanding are really not required; some are praying earnestly for this.

Rather, our understanding of God's purposes of our own life, for TODAY, for THIS WEEK, is indeed the essence of being available and useful in God's hand on this earth. And the secret to rejoice along with prophet Ishaiah as in his Chapter 66.

❤️       ❤️       ❤️       ❤️       ❤️       ❤️

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

Resurrection Power of Christ in Us!

Mathew 4 - Meditation by Kevin Samuel Premkumar

How I honor and care for my mummy in her old age?