4 features of Godly woman


She was not my relative.

She was not my friend.

She was not my family friend.

She was not in my known connections.

But I observed this 4 features in her:

  1. She loves Jesus
  2. She loves bible
  3. She is prayerful
  4. She wants our lives to be governed by biblical principles

So, I asked my parents to arrange her for my life partner. I did not want to look for any more woman.

She married me, loved me, comforted me, encouraged me, rebuked me, advised me, forgave me, honoured me among her family members, shaped me, & refined me.

Today, on our 19th anniversary, I asked her whether she could be with me for few more years.

"No!" she said. "This is not what God says," she hugged. "I'll be with you till death parts us!" she assured with a kiss.

Thus, I prayed along with David this morning:

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Psalms 103:1-5"

Comments

  1. Beautifully written anna😍, stay blessed n enjoy many more years of togetherness...πŸ’
    God be with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations..Happy wedding πŸ’’ anniversary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Popular posts from this blog

Resurrection Power of Christ in Us!

Mathew 4 - Meditation by Kevin Samuel Premkumar

How I honor and care for my mummy in her old age?