I couldn't believe today to see Kevin's recent article in the top 3 among my top 10 trending articles out of my 94 articles published in the last 18 months....

I couldn't believe today to see Kevin's recent article in the top 3 among my top 10 trending articles out of my 94 articles published in the last 18 months.

"Seriously, Lord! you blessed his recent article & its racing to the top against my 18 months of work on 94 articles???

Yeah, I saw it coming to the top 10, but thought it came because it was published recently. But now it's at top 3???"

I just couldn't believe it.

So I just read Kevin's recent less than 1 min article again: https://scripture-students.blogspot.com/2019/05/mathew-1-meditation-by-kevin-samuel.html And, got reminded again of "The Ride" yesterday at Hotel Aloft by NLAG Community ☺

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

Resurrection Power of Christ in Us!

Mathew 4 - Meditation by Kevin Samuel Premkumar

How I honor and care for my mummy in her old age?