Losing Sight of Lord Jesus

 


Hi , my dear sister, brother & the church of Jesus Christ, 😍

Here's my response after listening to your problems & tears, which are discouraging you often:  

Kindly study 👉 this article carefully.

Whenever church loses its love on its Lord Jesus, it cries on the lines of, 

"Don't I've this rights?"

"Am I not asking for the basic needs of life?"

"Why am I being denied a normal life?" 

But, in the midst of all such questions, don't give up on fixing your eyes on Jesus Christ. 

In our perspective of life, without principles of Christ, it's just our natural self trying to reign in life & rule over loved ones with its judgemental views. 

One of the strongest deceptive spirits that almost all of us get influenced & fall for it is our knowledge of bible portions with which we confidently judge our loved ones. 

We'll assume Christ is powerfully working through us in restoring order and beauty in our circumstances and in the lives of our loved ones. 

The only antidote to this deception is to worship our Lord Jesus in and through all our circumstances. Hope 👉 this song helps. 

Anyways, wish you all a great easter weekend! 😍


Comments


Popular posts from this blog

Resurrection Power of Christ in Us!

Mathew 4 - Meditation by Kevin Samuel Premkumar

How I honor and care for my mummy in her old age?