Benefits of Devil & Demons' Attacks!

We accept the pleasant things of life with gladness and gratitude to God. If He chooses to send something difficult, shall we then abandon that gratitude and begin mumbling & grumbling in protest, because life is suddenly different than we thought it would be? The reason we are here is not merely that we might have a good time, and this is taught everywhere in the Scriptures. God, in his grace and glory, may give us many hours of joy and gladness and pleasure and delight, and it is right for us to give thanks. But do not abandon that thanksgiving mindset & hope in God when the time of pressure comes!

Mumbling, Grumbling, Complaining, or Passive-aggressive behaviors (i.e. indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation) are what Devil wants us to do. He wants us to begin to complain and to protest to people around us. He wants us to get upset, angry, and resentful. He wants us to do one or more of the following:
......to stop yielding to authorities at home or office or society
......to stop confessing our mistakes or failures to relevant brothers or sisters
......to stop studying Scripture
......to stop going to gathering of believers
......to stop praying
......to stop forgiving
......to stop yielding to weak brothers & sisters
This is what Devil & demons' whole attack in our lives is aimed at doing.

Remember, pressure & pains are the means to strip of the illusions of our extremely deceptive hearts. God allows these attacks in order to first bring us to this place of Job's heart:

“I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
‘Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?’
Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.
‘Hear, and I will speak; I will question you, and you make it known to me.’
I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you; therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes.” (Job 42) ESV Bibles by Crossway. ESV Global Study Bible (Kindle Locations 106095-106115). Crossway. Kindle Edition.

Then, God provides grace to face the attacks & to endure over our lifetime in order to get shaped to grow according to the words & spirit of God so that finally we realize this final promise while living itself "God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet":

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and a by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive. For your obedience is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet." (Rom 16:17-20) ESV Bibles by Crossway. ESV Global Study Bible (Kindle Locations 274920-274935). Crossway. Kindle Edition.

Comments


Popular posts from this blog

Resurrection Power of Christ in Us!

How I honor and care for my mummy in her old age?

Mathew 4 - Meditation by Kevin Samuel Premkumar